JEGI's investment banking professionals have guided numerous companies through debt and equity financing transactions, providing the team with deep knowledge of all levels of the capital structure. The firm maintains a wide breadth of relationships and capital market intelligence among commercial banks and other senior credit providers, mezzanine fund investors, and private equity groups.
With a combined 200+ years of media, information, marketing services and related technology experience, JEGI's investment banking professionals help clients meet often complex financial requirements and fulfill a wide range of needs, whether the purpose of the financing is for:
- Growth capital and shareholder liquidity;
- Mergers and acquisitions, consolidations, leveraged or management buyouts; and
- Refinancings and recapitalizations.
The goal of JEGI's financing practice is to create an optimal capital structure for each client. The firm addresses all aspects of a company's capitalization to maximize the flexibility, pricing and structure. Corporate finance assignments generally involve:
- Determining the best source of financing (senior debt, subordinated debt or equity) to meet a company's current and future operating needs;
- Recommending a strategy for raising funds;
- Contacting the appropriate strategic lenders and investors for a transaction; and
- Guiding clients in negotiating the terms of a transaction.
The investment bankers at JEGI have extensive experience in addressing the financing needs of middle-market media, information, marketing services and related technology companies. Its investment bankers are skilled at evaluating alternative financing sources, and then seeking out the optimum capital structure from a wide range of equity and debt sources.