JEGI's 20+ years of industry experience, extensive M&A database, in-depth financial analysis, and extraordinary buyer research offer immeasurable value to the transaction process.
Sell-side M&A assignments typically involve:
- Examining the company/assets thoroughly through financial analysis, management interviews, and industry research;
- Preparing a top-quality offering memorandum that accurately describes the company/assets, financial performance, compelling investment merits, and growth opportunities;
- Generating a comprehensive database of potential acquirers, including strategic and financial buyers, screened to fit the criteria of the seller;
- Offering the property through a confidential and personalized auction process designed to generate a range of favorable offers for the client to consider;
- Overseeing management presentations and the due diligence process;
- Creating a lively, well-orchestrated process leading to final bids; and
- Playing a vital role in negotiations with final bidders to achieve a completed transaction with optimal price and terms.
Buy-side M&A assignments typically involve:
- Developing an appropriate and effective strategy given current industry trends, market conditions, and competitive dynamics;
- Determining likely sellers and/or strategic partners, derived from peer-level contacts in the industry, and proprietary and external data sources;
- Contacting qualified prospects discreetly and confidentially;
- Managing the due diligence process;
- Structuring a mutually satisfactory offer; and
- Negotiating the deal through to closing.
In all of its M&A assignments, JEGI strives to achieve maximum value and strong terms, with a keen focus on strategic fit and minimal disruption to the business - management and operations.