Media M&A Investment Banking In-School Associate Intern
- We seek detailed, committed and proactive individuals with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills to support JEGI’s M&A deal teams and special projects.
- The position offers candidates the chance to take on great responsibility, work directly with full-time Associates and Managing Directors, gain exposure to multiple media sectors, earn recognition for one’s successes, and have a direct impact on JEGI’s bottom line.
- Under the guideance of full-time JEGI Associates, the candidate will conduct client financial due diligence and market research for use in developing comprehensive informational memorandums and management presentations for prospective investors/buyers.
- Analysis will include detailed financial and written analyses that assess media companies, their products & services, industries, growth opportunities, valuations and investment merits.
- The candidate will also work closely with Associates and Managing Directors on new business development.
- First or second-year MBA student.
- Prior to graduate school, 2-5 years of experience in M&A or investment banking, or experience with a major accounting firm, commercial finance company, or consulting firm.
- Exceptional academic and professional track record.
- Experience with financial modeling, corporate valuations and third-party due diligence.
- Excellent analytical, research, writing and presentation skills.
- Leadership experience working with high performing teams.
- Organized, thorough, and detail oriented.
- Self starter able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Executive presence with the ability to develop a rapport with colleagues and clients.
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and integrity.
(Email only; no direct calls) Please email seven items to Tom Creaser: Cover letter, resume, undergraduate transcript, most recent graduate school transcript, writing sample, financial modeling sample and PowerPoint presentation sample.