The Jordan, Edmiston Group, Inc. (“JEGI”) is seeking an organized, diligent and detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to support the firm’s marketing and business development team. JEGI is a 28 year-old investment banking firm focused primarily on providing M&A advisory services to the media, information, marketing and technology sectors.
The firm has recently hired two experienced Managing Directors to increase its coverage of the technology sector and continues to explore expansion into new market verticals and geographies. We are looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator to support and report to the Marketing Director, with limited reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
This role is an integral part of the ongoing growth, evolution and success of JEGI and includes the following responsibilities:
- Assist the Marketing Director in all marketing and business development related activities.
- Assist in planning and implementing JEGI produced events, such as its annual conference, dinners and other live events.
- Support JEGI’s digital marketing and social media efforts, including the firm’s web site, e-mail communications, Twitter and LinkedIn feeds, Facebook page, etc.
- Manage the firm’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Database, including updating existing information, adding new records, creating marketing and business development lists, etc.
- Coordinate production of JEGI’s quarterly Client Briefing newsletter, monthly Tech M&A Update and other marketing collateral materials.
- Manage the firm’s M&A Transaction Database, including conducting research to source new transactions and find deal metrics (i.e., deal size, multiples, deal structure).
- Maintain the firm’s other proprietary marketing/business development tools and databases and assist in implementing new initiatives, as needed.
- Other marketing projects, as needed.
- Undergraduate degree, with exposure to marketing, communications and/or business
- Strong academic record
- Interest in the media, marketing and technology industries
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes
- Strong work ethic and team orientation
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and integrity
Depending upon qualifications
Please send cover letter and resume to JEGI Marketing Director Christie Adams Haselton